Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I deleted my c: drive, how do i set it to default?

I deleted it because there were Trojans in my computer and it was infecting my c: drive so i had to delete it, it would be nice if anyone could help me.





thank you.

I deleted my c: drive, how do i set it to default?
Not sure what you mean by 'deleted' it, unless you're saying you connected it to a different computer and whiped it.





Anyways, what you'll need to do is install windows. It's pretty simple to do, though if you don't have the drivers for your computer's hardware you'll need to find some place to download them as you may not be able to connect to the internet.





Once you have windows installed, do a web search for 'AVG FREE' and download and install it. It's a free AV program.


No comments:

Post a Comment